USBoS Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The community aspect of my blog, a place to interact with pagans of all persuasions!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seshmet's Path Now

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seshmet

Seshmet

Seshmet's Path Now Empty
PostSubject: Seshmet's Path Now   Seshmet's Path Now Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 12:06 am

I call my path now kemetic_hinduism. I use both paths in my practice. I have 2 altars for both paths. Kinda keep them separate but do both of them since I have been drawn to both paths lately. Kemetic path was about 1999 when Amun came to me and then in the past 3 years i have felt a closeness to do hindu practices. I am not directly into any hindu temple but do some practices i feel is appropiate for my life and purpose. I have a mentor in India that helps me out and I do follow alittle of Sai Dattreya Baba also. I am interested in Ganesha elephant my strongest and Parvati alittle. Alittle of Vishnu and Laxshmi. I do feel both of these paths are a part of me now. Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.freewebs.com/littletasteofreiki
Hetshepsit
Admin
Hetshepsit

Seshmet's Path Now Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seshmet's Path Now   Seshmet's Path Now Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 10:10 pm

I'm the same way, with two paths that sort of pull me on them. The first has always been Egyptian/Kemetic, ever since I discovered in all in 1998. Recently Quetzalcoatl made contact with me, so I'm drawn to some aspects of the old Aztec/Mayan faith systems.
It's a little confusing at times, but totally fun.
Back to top Go down
https://usbos.forumotion.com

Seshmet's Path Now
Page 1 of 1